Sale Sold out
Regular price QAR 90,00
Regular priceUnit price per
- According to its manufacturer Boiron, Homeoplasmine is a homeopathic treatment for skin irritations. It is sold over-the-counter in France, meaning a prescription isn't required to purchase it.
- The texture is thiccy thic thick. It's thicker than Vasline and thicker than paw paw ointments.This often takes people by surprise - and it's not melty either. The trick is to use only a teeny amount - a quarter of a pea is enough. One tube will last you forever if you're using it just for your lips. Take your time in applying it thinly and evenly. It's worth it!
- The finish is matte. This is one of our favourite things about Homeoplamine: it's not shiny, and it doesn't flake easily. Lipstick adheres closely to your lips and doesn't bleed in the heat. When we apply Homeoplasmine, we find we dont need to reapply it, even after eating. Unless you're constantly licking your lips, it can last all day!
- Homeoplasmine's full ingredients:Active ingredients: Boric Acid (4%), Phytolacca Officinalis (0.3%), Calendula Officinalis (0.1%), Bryonia (0.1%), Benzoin (0.1%). Inactive ingredients: Vaselinum Album.
- Yes, it also contains Vaseline, but with additional plant extracts and antiseptic ingredients.Ever wondered what Vaseline is exactly? Also known as Petroleum Jelly, it is quite simply a by-product of refining crude oil (i.e. petroleum). As INCI DECODER puts it, "[t]he unique thing about petrolatum is that it is the most effective occlusive agent known today...It sits on top of the skin and hinders so-called transepidermal water loss like nothing else." This means it is the ultimate ingredient for "slugging". But, the added staying power of Homeoplasmine means less pillow transfer, and less greasiness.